Monday, June 30, 2008

I love the way i can talk to you and say what's on my mind,
i never have to look away or keep a thing inside, tears fill my eyes when you're not around
or when you just don't care but I know in my heart you will do what's right,
for me, you will always dare, material things will never matter, as long as I have you, You make every day that passes, So much easier to get through, my worries disappear when you're around
No thoughts of pain or doubt, I feel your love when you hold me close
and kiss me if i pout. I don't care what they are talking about, All I care for is you
I'll jump off a building to show you my love, if that's what I have to do, i love you for everything that you are, Not what you promise to be, i know you can't see why or how, you're the most important thing to me.

and I wish you knew :

How many days I have spent waiting for you. How many nights i turned into days thinking about you. How many moments i have spent hoping to see you. How many times I have dreamed bout you. In your eyes is the hope for me to love.The whole world is singing the sweet song of love. While the stars are spreading the light of hope. The light of morning defeats the darkness of night. Because you are the unreachable dream, you are an angel in the heavens of my heart. Because you are the angel of beauty and goddess of love, you have gifted me the hope for and ability to love. gahhh i'm sucks. lol.