Sunday, August 3, 2008



I miss you, It's all I have to say ,You're missing
I thought it better that way but it kills me and I can't fight this reliance, I'm drowning here
Amid this sick, strange silence
I need you ,to tell you what i feel to hear you and remember what is real
When we said nothing but it said so much when we ran away to get in touch
I feel you here So lost inside me i need you now Or i'll fall apart completely
I miss myself That piece you still hold This space is hollow Leaves me so cold I can't forget you
I never will The way you changed me
Because i miss you still...

I miss you.

I can’t stop thinking about you.
It’s like you’re stuck in my head.
I think about you everyday.
You say you love me
And i know you mean it too.
But without you here i’m just dead.
I walk alone in town and run when i see someone i know.
When i get to that one place where it all happened,
I just breakdown.
my heart isn’t like it was before.
i always ask myself “where are you?” and “when will you come back?”
I always end up waiting for an answer to come.
Nothing came and it just crushed me inside.
When you’re not here I feel like I should be dead.
When I see couples kissing in public and saying those words,
It hurts me, and I wish it was you and me.
I miss you like whoa.